So, last year, two people from the lovely website Pajiba started a challenge: 100 books in 365 days. I started it late and did not make it through 20 books. I blame stupid school. Prisco, one of the founders finished the challenge. The other, Alabama Pink, lost her fight with leukemia and did not finish. We still miss her terribly. She was a kick ass lady. Several other challengers finished the challenge.
This year's incarnation is a little different. The lovely Nicole in in charge along with her assistant Rusty. This year, the challenge is 52 books between November 1st, 2009 and November 1st, 2010. Reviews are required for every book and some of them may be published on Pajiba. I am starting a smidgen late, but the semester is over and I have no real tests to study for now. Bring on the reading!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment